Sunday 21 August 2011

Beginnings...


I have returned from an amazing foodie weekend visiting the inspirational Katy of The Feel-good Foodbook and I have decided that today is the day that I will finally start a blog.  I’m not yet entirely sure what it will contain and I have no idea whether I will be any good at blogging but I figured I have nothing to lose in trying.
So I spent the journey back to the coast trying to choose a name.  Brunch & Bronzer?  Ice Cream Dreams?  I felt like I was naming a child, or at least a goldfish.  Finally, not far from home, I decided on Peanut Butter & J.  Part food blog, part diary.  
Unfortunately that is as far as I have got this evening and now I need to go to bed but I will share photos of the weekend tomorrow.
Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment