Sunday 4 September 2011

Briefly Brighton



I popped to Brighton for a quick day trip yesterday.  As you do.  I had intended on writing a long post about all that I ate and saw there.  Unfortunately most of the photos I took were on my iPhone which was rather rudely stolen out of my handbag last night.  Not in Brighton I might add.

I have the privileged role of being Maid of Honour for my dear friend Kimmy when she marries the love of her life in March.  I am so touched that she asked me to be such a big part of her wedding and am in the process of planning the perfect hen weekend.  I jumped at the chance to go bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday, knowing that I would get a chance to catch up with my long-distance friend and I might even get a chance to browse the famous lanes.

The few hours I spent in Brighton were filled with exploring the amazing Snoopers Paradise; a real vintage treasure trove, eating frozen yoghurt and avoiding dive-bombing seagulls on the pier.  I am so disappointed that I have lost the photos but I guess it means I will have to plan another visit soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment