Friday 9 September 2011

Twinkle Toes


Even Frank came over to check them out

It may be a little late in the year to be giving summer tips but I am so impressed that I had to share.  Maybe file this one away until Spring or take note now if you are lucky enough to be chasing some late summer sun.  I know at least one stylish lady is reading this all the way from Sydney where the summer is just getting started so this is perfect timing for her at least.

My toes have been pedicure perfect this summer thanks to Zoe at Soda Beauty & Blow Dry Bar.  In what is fast becoming a summer tradition she "Minxed" my toenails and I have only just taken them off a massive eight weeks after they were expertly applied.  That is almost two months of not having to worry about chipped polish or whether the colour matched my outfit.  




Last summer I went for the ghetto fabulous metallic leopard print but I chose a more neutral silver for 2011; both looked amazing.  They lasted brilliantly despite getting smashed by the Southern California waves, baked by the Nevada sun and squished into shoes for most of this so-called British summer. 

So next year, when you are beginning to fret about getting that body beach ready, you know you don't have to worry about your toes.  Just one Minx pedicure and you're good to get those sandals out for a couple of months.  








No comments:

Post a Comment