Friday 15 June 2012

Friday Club



It's been a long week. Not only was it the first full week after the double-stuffed Jubilee bank holiday weekend; it was also my first full week in my new job. Double long.

I think I'm getting into the swing of this commuting malarkey. Grab a coffee on the way to the station and a copy of Metro as I hop into (what has already become) My Seat on the train.

The journey home is the perfect time to check my RSS feed and catch up on my favourite blogs.

These are some of the things that have helped me wind down after leaving the office this week:


The photos are great but this video made my giggle like a loon.

I'm not sure how I stumbled across this blog but it feels like a collection of photos I wish I'd posted on Pinterest.

The sales are starting this week so obviously I fell in lust with this full-priced dress. Typical.

Happy Notes would definitely come in useful when I'm feeling far away from friends in need.

Perhaps I need to add Germany to my list of wanderlust list. Pretzels and ice-cream?


Happy weekend! I'm hoping to tick something off my Summer Bucket List although I'm not sure what yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment